Beginning in August 2019; Applications due by April 12, 2019
Richmond Middle School and High School is seeking a School Counselor to serve students in grades 6-12 to provide programming to meet students’ social/emotional needs and college & career planning.
- Understanding of trauma informed education
- State and local test administration
- College and career planning
- Understanding of teaching students social skills
- Flexible approach to aiding students
- Collaborative mindset and an ability to be a positive team player
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years of related work experience
- Masters Degree in Counselor Services preferred
- Eligible for Conditional School Counselor Certification preferred
START DATE: August 2019
SALARY: Based on years experience and academic achievement
The complete Teacher Bargaining Agreement (currently in negotiations) is available on this website in the Employment Contracts folder under the Menu/Documents/Employment Contracts section. For information about this position please contact Principal Nick Gannon at email@example.com.
The “Professional” application form is available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Applications are due by 4/12/19.
Please submit the completed and signed application form with illustration of philosophy, letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference, transcripts and Maine DOE certificate to:
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.