1. The ability to supervise a total sports program;
2. Successful coaching experience in sport;
3. Knowledge of technical aspects of sport;
4. Committed to a continued examination of new theories and procedures pertinent to the sport;
5. American Coaching Effectiveness Program [A.C.E.P.] certification or committed to certification when course made available at own cost.
JOB GOAL: To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for
them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, give each athlete appropriate
instruction that will lead to the forming of moral values, pride in accomplishment, acceptable social
behavior, self-discipline, and self-confidence.
START DATE: TBD
STIPEND: TBD - Currently in negotiations
For information about this position please contact Monmouth Athletic Director Wade Morrill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “Extra Curricular” application form is available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit a letter of interest, signed application form and Maine DOE CHRC approval certificate and coaching certificate to:
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.