SUMMARY: Coordinates activities to ensure smooth operation of the library-media center and information technologies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three (3) years of post-secondary education or a combination equivalent to 90 hours of approved study in an educationally related field
- Prior experience working in a school or library preferred.
- Prior experience working with computers and other technology preferred.
- Knowledge of child development
- Familiarity with children’s and young adult literature
- Maine DOE Fingerprinting and Background Approval is required
START DATE: August 2019
SALARY: Based on experience; Contract is currently in negotiations.
The current complete Ed Tech and Secretary Bargaining Agreement (in negotiations) is available on this website in the Employment Contracts folder under the Menu/Documents/Employment Contracts section. For information about this position please contact Richmond MS/HS Principal Karl Matulis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “Support Staff” application form is available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit the completed and signed application form, letter of interest, resume, and Maine DOE certificate to:
Dr. Cheri Towle
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.