SUMMARY: Works with the Director of Information Technology in order to support the Maine Learning Technology Initiative and other teaching and learning related technology initiatives.
PURPOSE: Provide district technology support related to the Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI), digital student assessments and other laptop systems related to teaching and learning, as well as act as the district assistant network administrator. This support may include, but not be limited to:
- Computer trouble-shooting and repair
- Software, hardware and networking support
- Related administration, documentation and asset and inventory database management
- Assist teacher integrators and other staff and students in implementing technology based learning
- Use of peripheral equipment (digital cameras, scanners, etc.)
- Computer training for individuals and small groups
EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in computer technology or a related field preferred.
- Two years experience in hardware repair or network support including a background in Apple systems integration and 10.5x or greater server management, user management, networking, Windows and Apple backup systems and other classroom related hardware support
- GSuite Administration, Apple Technical Coordinator, Apple Help Desk and Apple System Administrator certifications preferred
- One-year experience with laptops or desktop software.
- School learning environment experience preferred.
- Maine DOE CHRC Approval Certificate
START DATE: TBD
For more information about this full-time, full year position please contact Director of IT John Armentrout at email@example.com.
Please complete a Support Staff application form, available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit your complete application packet, including a letter of interest, application form, resume, transcripts and Maine DOE certification to the Central Office at the mailing address or fax number below.
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.