- Must hold a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Maine.
- Must have current fingerprint card issued by the Department of Education.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Shows proficiency in handling and maneuvering a vehicle. Has the ability to drive in adverse conditions (wind, rain, snow, sleet).
- Has the ability to work with school staff, public, students and passengers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in general transportation operations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a good driving record.
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $13.49 per hour
For information about this part-time position please contact Transportation Director Katie Spear at email@example.com.
To receive a substitute application form please contact Sue Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit the completed and signed application form, Maine DOE CHRC certificate and a copy of your Maine driver’s license to:
Please submit the completed application form, letter of interest, resume, transcripts and Maine DOE certificate to:
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.