Part-Time Contracted Grant Coordinator through June 30, 2021
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, RSU 2 has received federal and state grants as part of the CARES Act. The grants include funding for a variety of services, materials and supplies, and software that support schools in delivering high quality instruction in the safest environment possible.
The RSU is seeking a highly organized and skilled person to manage and coordinate the fiscal and technical aspects of the grants and manage the software licenses and subscriptions. The responsibilities of the two prongs of this position include but may not be limited to the following.
Grant Administration: Monitoring overall grant efforts; preparing grant tracking spreadsheets to keeping track of the flow of money through multiple grants; acting as liaison between schools and business office; monitor compliance with spending; preparing grant progress and performance reports for state and local agencies; assist with billing and invoicing; reviewing grant proposals; completing applications and budgets for new grants; and drawing up contracts and job postings.
Anticipated one to two days per week on site with some possibility of remote work.
Credentials and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Maine DOE Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) approval
- Extensive experience with School/District Federal Grant applications and performance reporting
- Experience as school administrator, district data or curriculum coordinator, assistant superintendent, or superintendent
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- RSU 2 Support Staff application form (available on this website in the employment section)
- Three references with contact information
- Verification of current or prior certification
Applications will when a suitable candidate is found.
Direct application and inquiries to Sue Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application packet to:
KIDS RSU #2
Attn. Sue Corbett
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
OR scan and send to email@example.com.