- Must hold a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Maine.
- Must have current fingerprint card issued by the Department of Education.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Shows proficiency in handling and maneuvering a vehicle. Has the ability to drive in adverse conditions (wind, rain, snow, sleet).
- Has the ability to work with school staff, public, students and passengers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in general transportation operations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a good driving record.
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $14.03 per hour
For information about this part-time position please contact Transportation Director Katie Spear at email@example.com.
The “Substitute” application form is available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit the completed application form and Maine DOE CHRC certificate to:
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
Thank you for your interest in our schools.