Covid Vaccines for ages 12+
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Update on COVID Pfiser Vaccine availability to children ages 12+ now.
See Dr. Shah's update on this topic at https://fb.watch/5s9whYYGz1/
Vaccines available to those 12 years old or older at the following locations:
- MaineGeneral Vaccine Clinic, Augusta, Kennebec County, Appointments can be made by calling the Community Vaccination Line at 1-888-445-4111 or visiting VaccinateME.maine.gov.
- MaineHealth Vaccine Clinic, Brunswick, Cumberland County, Call 877-780-7545, or visit https://vaccine.mainehealth.org/. Drop-in appointments are also available this location.
- Northern Light Health Vaccine Clinic, Portland, Cumberland County, Visit covid.northernlighthealth.org/publicvaccine or call 207-204-8551. Walk-ins on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am - 3pm.
- Stephen’s Memorial Hospital/ Western Maine Health Primary Care Vaccine Clinic, Norway, Oxford County, Tuesday May 18th 8 am to 4 pm. Thursday May 20th 8 am to 4 pm at Stephens Memorial Hospital – Ripley Building. Drop-in appointments welcome.
- Central Maine Health Care, Auburn, Androscoggin County, Call 207-520-2917 to make an appointment. More information here. Only 13 and older can make appointments online; for appointments for those that are 12 years-old, a parent or guardian should call the number above.