Oversees and has primary responsibility for the condition and maintenance of all district (RSU #2) buildings, grounds, and physical facilities.
- Supervises all head custodians, custodians, Asst. Director of Buildings and Grounds, and contracted maintenance
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, recommending candidates, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Five years experience in custodial/maintenance supervision
- Knowledge and use of computers preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Maine drivers license required
- Certificate as an AHERA designated person and IPM Designation
- Certificate of Fingerprinting and Criminal Background check
START DATE: TBD
For information about this position please contact Business and Human Resources Manager Stephanie Saltzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “Administrator” application form is available on this website (Menu / Employment / Applications). In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit the completed and signed application form, resume and Maine DOE CHRC certificate to:
KIDS RSU #2
Attn. Susan Corbett
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Scanned application packets can be sent to email@example.com.
Tel. (207) 622-6351
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.