This position is 5 hours per day.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Maine.
- Must have current fingerprint card issued by the Department of Education.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Shows proficiency in handling and maneuvering a vehicle. Has the ability to drive in adverse conditions (wind, rain, snow, sleet).
- Has the ability to work with school staff, public, students and passengers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in general transportation operations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a good driving record.
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $16.50/hr. (step 1) - $19.00/hr. (step 14) based on experience
The complete Food Service, Driver and Custodian Bargaining Agreement is available on th is website in the Employment Contracts folder under the Menu/Documents/Employment Contracts section. For information about this position please contact Transportation Director Katie Spear at email@example.com.
The “Support Staff” application form is available on this website in the Employee Applications folder located under the Menu/Documents/District Forms section. In order to be considered for this position a completed RSU 2 application form must accompany your packet.
Please submit the completed application form, letter of interest, resume, transcripts and Maine DOE certificate to:
KIDS RSU #2
Attn. Sue Corbett
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Scanned application packets can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel. (207) 622-6351
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.