SUMMARY: Works with the Director of Information Technology in order to support the Maine Learning Technology Initiative and other teaching and learning related technology initiatives.
PURPOSE: Provide district technology support related to the Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI), digital student assessments and other laptop systems related to teaching and learning, as well as supporting district network and server infrastructure. This support may include, but not be limited to:
- Computer trouble-shooting and repair
- Software, hardware and networking support
- Related administration, documentation and asset and inventory database management
- Assist technology integrators and other staff and students in implementing technology-based learning
- Use of peripheral equipment (digital cameras, projectors, document imaging cameras, etc.)
- Computer training for individuals and small groups
EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer technology or a related field preferred.
- Two years experience in hardware repair or network support including a background in Apple systems integration and OS10.6.x or greater, Windows server management, user management, networking and other classroom related hardware support
- GSuite Administration, Apple Technical Coordinator, Apple Help Desk, Apple System Administrator or ACMT certifications preferred
- Experience with Windows and Mac hardware, operating systems and desktop software
- School learning environment experience preferred with good customer service skills and ability to work well with students and adults is important
- Maine DOE CHRC Approval Certificate required
START DATE: TBD
SALARY: TBD, based on experience
For more information about this position please contact Director of IT Mariah Kelley at email@example.com.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Superintendent of Schools
KIDS RSU #2
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Please complete an Administrator application form, available on the website in the employment section of the website. Please complete and return it to the Central Office at the mailing address provided.
Scanned application packets can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.