MONMOUTH ACADEMY SUCCESS TUTOR
FOR 2022-2023 [Grant funded]
- Provide learning support for students in core subjects that includes assisting students with:
- Accessing, organizing, and completing assignments
- Reviewing and reinforcing learning previously introduced by the classroom or special education teachers and assisting with practice activities
- Consult with teachers and administrators to meet student needs.
- Ability to work during school hours and/or after school hours.
- Conduct one-on-one or small group learning support either in person or virtually with indirect professional supervision
- Work closely with teaching staff to ensure students' needs are met.
- Model & foster critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity skills.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, and build confidence in students.
- Create documentation of lessons for progress monitoring.
- Alert teachers to any problems involving students.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information.
- Participate in professional development and required workshops by request of the Building Administrator.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have experience working in education.
Up to 20 hours per week.
Must be flexible with work hours.
Must be able to work with students in person at Hall-Dale Middle School.
Open until a suitable candidate is found.
For more information about this position please contact Kristie Clark at email@example.com.
Applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a scanned packet containing a letter of interest, transcripts, Maine DOE Criminal History and Background Check Approval, resume, and three references to Sue Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to: KIDS RSU 2
7 Reed St
Hallowell, ME 04347