- Maintains, organizes, and administers the overall program of interscholastic athletics, including intramural activities, at both middle and high school.
- Provides assistance as needed to assure an orderly operation of the school in compliance with District policies, needs, and guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Holds Bachelor's Degree with educational emphasis in administration and/or physical education or holds Bachelor's Degree with prior AD experience
- Has a minimum of five (5) years teaching experience
- Varsity coaching experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Maine teacher, building administrator, or athletic administrator certificate preferred; Meets Maine State Dept. of Education certification requirements; Certified as A.C.E.P. coach (or equivalent) is desirable as a certified A.C.E.P. instructor.
START DATE: 8/2020
In order to receive an “Administrator” application form, please contact Sue Corbett at email@example.com.
Applicants must submit a letter of interest, resume, “Administrator” application form, as well as three letters of reference, Maine certificate and transcripts.
KIDS RSU #2
Attn. Susan Corbett
7 Reed Street
Hallowell, Maine 04347
Tel. (207) 622-6351
Fax: (207) 622-7866
Applications will close when a suitable applicant is found.
For a complete listing of job openings please visit www.servingschools.com.
Thank you for your interest in our schools.